Wednesday, August 22, 2012

unexpected gifts part 2

An unexpected gift part 2:

Earlier this week I was having a day when I was really struggling. My cup was feeling so empty. I was not ready for the drop of heavenly water God would put in my cup that day.  I had made a call from a flier I had gotten almost a year ago to get some information about Chinese classes. ( My thought was that we would try to learn a little more than our few sentences we can say before Cargan comes home.) Well I spoke with this wonderful woman who gives Chinese classes. I explained how we were adopting and wanted to maybe learn some more Chinese. She was very kind and gave me all the info. It seemed like a good fit but we probably will wait right now since we are saving to adopt. The Lord led me to this precious woman for another reason. A few hours later I received such a beautiful email from this same woman, a complete stranger offering her understanding in this hard journey and praying God would bless us. She even said that if we did not do the class she would love to help us with the transition when Cargan comes home and help us with translating. (We need help with translating we are trying to get a package ready to send to Cargan.) This was such and unexpected gift from God, only HE knew what we needed. He knew what my heart needed. To have a complete stranger offer to help us brought tears to my eyes. The power of listening to HIS voice. What an Amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment