Monday, September 16, 2013

Misunderstanding??

As I have said many times writing is not my gift and I feel I have had some misunderstanding in my last blog. Please know I did not write the blog below to make people feel bad or to feel the need to apologize. I am sorry if it made you feel that way. I wrote it to encourage people to examine what they are passionate about and who they are helping. I shared my heart to show the process God took me on to turn me from looking at myself to seeing the big picture of others in my home, right outside my door, and around the world who so desperately need the love of Christ. We are in a spiritual battle. I pray God will show each of us what He wants us to do and that we have the courage to do it. ( Because it is usually hard J)

No comments:

Post a Comment