Friday, December 14, 2012

Another Encouragement

After going to bed very late last night, I realized I forgot to write about one more thing that God did to encourage us. The Ryland’s family who are adopting (blog on the left side) had posted a video on face book. This video was so encouraging but what was amazing was that as I watched it I realized I knew the parents in it!  This was a family from my church where I grew up that had adopted at that time two boys without arms. This family now in the video has adopted 9 precious children. This family also led the way for others in that church to adopt children with special needs.  As I sat and watched this video, God whispered to me, “See I was planting seeds in your heart for my children way back then”.  This was a huge encouragement reminding me that this is His plan and He will provide to the end. I hope you will go watch the video “I like adoption” at http://ilikegiving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment