Friday, May 6, 2016

Waiting!!

Please keep praying for our family. You would think after all this waiting a few more days or weeks would not be such a big deal but Oh these have been the hardest days. I think it might be like when you are past your due date. You know it can be any moment, although I am not sure if it is a little harder because you can't be induced(haha) and it could be up to another 5 weeks wait!! We are now on day 11. Two weeks is still normal. We are so praying we will not be in the glitch of the extra long wait that can be up to 6 weeks!! Once again they Lord asks me each day to just open my hands before him and trust him with everything. You would think this would be a natural thing by now but each day I continue to need to give it all to HIM. I am so thankful life doesn't follow my plans but His perfect plan. His journey has been so much more than I could have ever dreamed. He is in control of it all. Trusting in His perfect timing to go get our precious daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment