Sunday, November 8, 2015

Watch God Work some more!!

It is Orphan Sunday and my heart breaks for the millions of children still waiting for families yet my heart is so thankful for the two boys God has brought to our family through adoption. They have brought so much joy and blessing to us all. Adoption has been an incredible journey that had taught me so much about our loving God and stretched my faith to new levels. I am so thankful to be on this journey again to our precious little Moriah. It is long and hard but so amazing to watch God work. With moving into the next phase of our adoption paperwork there will be a large amount needed soon. The festival was a blessing that would cover part of it. God had given me such a peace that He has this covered. Then God did something amazing. He rained down funds from heaven. I literally had money in my church mailbox today bringing me to tears. Our agency also has a way to donate tax deductible gifts and God put on some peoples hearts to give and their very generous gifts along with the festival have helped us be able to cover phase 2!!! We can now breath and focus on the next huge part that will be needed.  We have almost reach the half way point on our total!! Thank you so much to those of you who have listened and taken action to help Moriah. I love watching God work not only in our lives but in others too.  I just keep giving it to him and asking him to give me wisdom with what fundraisers to do next. Since I only have so many hours in a day and papers that still need to be done along side my other responsibilities. I really need wisdom and help with fundraising. I am so thankful for the friends who have jumped in and started their own fundraisers to help bring Moriah home. It is such a huge blessing!! With Christmas just around the corner we will have some very exciting gifts ideas coming very soon. And don't forget to stop by Renninger's Market on Nov 21st to pick up baked items for the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment