Saturday, October 31, 2015

Watch God Work!!!

What an amazing week we have had. Last Saturday we had our FUN for Family festival. The Lord answered our prayers with beautiful weather and blessed us with over $2,800!  It was so exciting to see God work. We are so thankful for the people who helped put this day together and for everyone who came out to help and enjoy the day. 

We then were able to use the extra food to sell lunch at our homeschool group. Pushing our funds over the $3,000 mark. What a blessing that day was as so many friends supported and encouraged us in so many ways that day from buying lunch, buying pumpkins and giving from their hearts. One precious little girl came to me with eleven cents and said, "Here this is a tip to help with your adoption." Still brings me to tears as I Watch God Work. He is touching lives not only ours but others. 

Wednesday in the poring rain I ran around to deliver auction items and was so blessed by strangers with their additional support they added to a check or encouraging words of excitement and support in our journey to Moriah. 

I then was blessed by a friend who introduced me to an incredible woman who shared her life journey. She has 12 children 9 whom are adopted. Honestly I was so exhausted and still trying to catch up but the Lord told me to keep this date and I am so thankful I did. I was able to sit and rest and hear all the Lord had done. I left so filled and so encouraged to keep strong on this long hard road but what struck me the most was one phrase that someone had left her with years earlier. "Watch God Work" 

It really challenged me to stop and look, really look for God in each day. He is there even when it doesn't feel like it. I am so thankful for a God who loves us all so deeply.I can't wait to see all the Lord will do to bring Moriah home and all the lives that will be touched along the way.  I am excited to Watch God Work.  Where is He working in your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment