Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Washed in prayer

They last few days have been very difficult. I have felt under attack in so many ways. I asked my Jewels sisters for prayer and they began to pray and I could feel their prayers lifting me up. Today I was able to visit with 2 beautiful woman of the Lord who prayed with me. As I poured out my heart and they poured out their prayers the Lord just washed his peace over me. Sometimes we get lost in what we are doing for the Lord. We are using OUR strength to accomplish great things for him. I was feeling very overwhelmed with the final fundraisers. Details are in place but items or registrations or sponsors are just not coming. I was becoming very discouraged but today God opened my eyes. I did not doubt for a moment that he would provide the needed funds I have faith that he will, even when the mountain of $10,000  needs to come in less than 8 weeks. I really had to ask myself why I was feeling so discouraged and God showed me it is because my eyes were on the events and not why He is walking me through this journey. Honestly it is not about the money that needs to be earned but the incredible God that is calling for all of us to be adopted into His family. I pray through our journey if nothing else, it will draw people  to seek Jesus in a deep personal relationship because he has chosen you  to be a part of His family. Here is a video that was sent to me. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vFXuyz6gIVQ )
It reminded me so much about our incredible savior who came so far, came to this earth to rescue us and adopt us into His family. As I could not sleep and got up to write this a dear Sister in Christ sent me this song by Casting Crowns https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ooYWCAG3veo I just wept because. It captured it all. How Christ came so far to find us (He is calling for you). And now we are going so far to find Cargan. I can’t wait to see all God will do until I can hold him in my arms.  My prayer is that you will know Jesus more deeply; you will never be alone again.

“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”
 Hebrews 11:1

2 comments:

  1. Praying you will be surrounded by the Beauty of His Holiness. Thank you for posting this~ we will continue to pray but know too that you encouraged me with your words as well!

    ReplyDelete