Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Unconditional Love

Last night I shared my testimony at our ladies group and I figured I would cry at a certain point because God has really walked with me through some difficult times. But when I began sharing about my “Dad” (step-dad) I began to get choked up.  I just didn’t expect it at that point in the testimony. I knew I would cry but I didn’t expect talking about him to start the welling up inside. On the way home I was thinking about it and I realized I miss my Dad not ever getting to see our kids but then it came to me, my Dad was the one who taught me unconditional love for a child not born to him and now I  can pass that on to my boys! God is Amazing! And you know what is even more AMAZING is 
God’s unconditional love for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment